books

Oizarod115

Every thing and any thing by John Grisham :D

About the only author I take the time to read.

Althought, I've fallen behind on the last couple of new books :roll:

I've had "The Last Juror" sitting here and still have not gotten thru it. Too many other projects going on :cry:

If you get a chance, read "The Testament" (John Grisham) great story, infact, two story's in one. One of his best.

Now you got me thinking of blowing off a weekend and finishing this book :D

Well, what type of reading do you actually like to do? If you like real life accounts, I'd suggest picking up the books from Dave Pelzer, "A child called it", "The lost boy", and "A man named Dave". Very good books. In fact I've read each of them more than once.

read 'a child called it' and 'the lost boy' for sociology...

WOOOOW. talk about tough to read man. ouch. stuff'll seriously take a grown man near tears.

my dad reads Dean Koontz now that i think of it, and i'll definately check into 'the testament' dude, thanks for the input yall

Just thought of another one that I've read and really liked. "Playground" by John Buell, it's about a guy that flies a private plane and crashes, ends up on a deserted island, and it's his accounts of what went on until the time he was found. I really liked it, and I rarely if ever read books.

Just thought of another one that I've read and really liked. "Playground" by John Buell, it's about a guy that flies a private plane and crashes, ends up on a deserted island, and it's his accounts of what went on until the time he was found. I really liked it, and I rarely if ever read books

Did he have a Volleyball called Mr. Wilson? :P