Won’t stop running/battery always powering system

On the top of page two I asked a question. I am glad to hear it's fixed. Years ago I replaced a turn signal switch in a Renault 18I Renix system next to steering column were two wires same color with M and F connectors not hooked up, I ASSUMED I pulled them apart while installing switch and hooked them together wrapped up the job tested opp. and parked, locked it up started walking away when I realized it was still running key in hand, guess who felt like an idiot having to tear it all back apart. Wires were not shown in diagram can only assume were used to run engine before final assembly. We all attend that school at some time.:dunce: :beerbang:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motherf***** . It’s 100% the lamp connector. No clue as to when it was plugged into the coil or by whom. I just took it as if it were supposed to be there. JC I feel like an idiot

I understand the frustration, believe me. I found this wire because it was plugged into the oil sending unit on my truck and I was wondering why my gauge didn’t work. It happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk