DVD's are in the mail

XJs4Ever

Those who wanted them thar DVD's [you know who you are], they should be in your mailboxes by Saturday. Or a day or two after but they've been mailed - FYI. Cost was about $5 each for the disk, padded envelope, postage [hint]. Hope you enjoy the show!

I still have to burn a couple more for some dudes on the MJ list that will take awhile longer but those will be mailed soon. I'm getting some crap from my stupid puter and it keeps failing the burn but I'll figger it out sooner or later.

Varmint update - I pick up a new trackbar bracket on Saturday, will have all that all bolted up and strengthened, with the drop down kit installed. After that, I will be working on the 'lectric fan, new intake mods, and some vacuum fixes that are needed. I should be driving it by the middle of next week. YEA!

Those who wanted them thar DVD's [you know who you are], they should be in your mailboxes by Saturday. Or a day or two after but they've been mailed - FYI. Cost was about $5 each for the disk, padded envelope, postage [hint]. Hope you enjoy the show!

I just got my gift in the mail! I will try to watch it this week :cheers: Thank you :D. I just need your Paypal account so I can even things up a bit - Rich

I recieved mine last saturday, but was unable to let you know. Thanks man, some good footage in there, gave me something to watch over and over again while in the hospital. Let me know how to send you your dues for it, and it will be sent promptly.

EDIT: I'm a dumbass that didn't pay attention to his own PM's. Payment will be sent today. Thanks again Rick.

Got mine! But now my $20 DVD player won't work. :( Curse this chinese pile o' crap! :mad:

Hey Rick, is the addy on the envelope your new one?

gee a 20 dollar DVD player not working? can'y imagine why! :D

the new addy is 10765 Longs Way, evry ting else stay same, mon

• 1 month later...

I knew I forgot to do something....... :oops:

Paypal sent! :D

Cool. I hope you liked the vid. Joe sent me some $$ also! I may actually break even at this rate.

I Sold the dang truck yesterday for $400. Hated to but I didnt have room for 4 Jeeps, 1 Camaro and a boat. Not in a townhome. I posted it online and two hrs later I had cash in hand. It went FAST for having a blown engine.