I wish to get part #s please.

Turn signal new metal style- 3764863. 

For the side markers, they are not serviceable.  You’ll have to find an aftermarket to fit. 

I know crown makes the turn signal socket. Try this number 56018638. But it seems like both numbers don’t show up at all to cross reference to crown. Not even the old 83501000 number doesn’t show up. 

For those yellow rubber sockets used on the front markers:

Those are the same thing used for the under dash courtesy lights in our XJs & MJs.  Since the under dash lights aren't subjected to years of exposure to the elements like the marker lights, they generally look like new.

I don't believe the marker light sockets have a disconnect at the harness, so they would have to be cut off.  Then the connector from a courtesy light could be cut off, and the replacement socket spliced on either using a soldered connection or a crimp terminal, then covered with heat shrink.

I've got extra courtesy light sockets if you are looking for some.

IMG_6118.jpg

12 hours ago, RestoringNV said:

You could but some of the pins are common grouped. 4 in series, 3 in series.. etc.

I wouldn't call it hard to do. Just time consuming to do. Gotta make sure it all goes back correctly

4 hours ago, schardein said:

For those yellow rubber sockets used on the front markers:

Those are the same thing used for the under dash courtesy lights in our XJs & MJs.  Since the under dash lights aren't subjected to years of exposure to the elements like the marker lights, they generally look like new.

I don't believe the marker light sockets have a disconnect at the harness, so they would have to be cut off.  Then the connector from a courtesy light could be cut off, and the replacement socket spliced on either using a soldered connection or a crimp terminal, then covered with heat shrink.

I've got extra courtesy light sockets if you are looking for some.

IMG_6118.jpg

I am, but let me do a little digging to see, just how many parts of the 97+ XJ header bulb sockets, differ from the 87 Comanche sockets. If by doing this swap makes my life easier,  then this swap will get done sooner, rather that later.