Dash Clocks-SC

88mjsally

Factory dash clocks for sale from various years:

1985-86- $15 each

1987-90- $10 each

91-96- $5 (missing the face plate)

I have not tested any of them so they are sold as is and some of them have broken tabs but all should be able to be mounted. I can ship them on your dime

EC12F347-2B80-4E6E-AD07-2B75253AA98D.jpeg

F11D1564-195E-499E-8F1F-8363964C3312.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I would like to install one of these on my 1990 comanche. it is a base model that came without one is this possible? Do you know if there is a connector for it behind the dash one comanches that came without them? Thanks

9 minutes ago, Iron said:

I would like to install one of these on my 1990 comanche. it is a base model that came without one is this possible? Do you know if there is a connector for it behind the dash one comanches that came without them? Thanks

Yes the connector should be there and I think I still have one for a 90

7 minutes ago, Goose_XJ88 said:

I need to keep an eye out for one in a cherokee. Didnt realize they had clocks in that panel on the HO Models.

They are pretty hard to come by. I’ve only seen a few out of all the xjs and comanches that I’ve seen in junkyards

Alright send me your info and I'll send payment. I use PayPal I know there is some sort of fee when I send money just found that out want me to just add a few extra bucks to make up for that.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:33 PM, Goose_XJ88 said:

I need to keep an eye out for one in a cherokee. Didnt realize they had clocks in that panel on the HO Models.

Only in 91. The clock was a part of the radio starting in 92.

3 minutes ago, Minuit said:

Only in 91. The clock was a part of the radio starting in 92.

Good to know. Thanks

I would assume that the 92-96 would not have the plug to be able to install a clock (plug n play).?.? 

I know you can always add wires but that is not something that I want to deal with.

35 minutes ago, Goose_XJ88 said:

Good to know. Thanks

I would assume that the 92-96 would not have the plug to be able to install a clock (plug n play).?.? 

I know you can always add wires but that is not something that I want to deal with.

I don't know. The plug may have existed in the harness for a little while longer, but I'm pretty sure it was gone by ~93.

The clock has basically an identical set of power circuits as the radio does, so picking the clock wiring off of the radio wiring is always an option if you really want a factory clock.

Archived