I’m getting ready to put my dash back on my 92 mj , I’ve installed the hvac box out of a 95 Cherokee. I can’t seem to find the plug for the condenser freeze sensor. Does my 92 have the same plug as the 95? Am I missing something here ? Thanks in advance 

08296732-51AB-411E-8FDF-6711D8506CDD.jpeg

Well I’m gonna take a stab at it. You said it came from a 95? Did you grab the whole AC control deck and it’s harness? The wiring harness for the control deck would have that wiring for the freeze sensor. 

So unless you are still running the non AC wiring harness, you probably won’t be able to get AC to turn on at all let alone plug that sensor in.  

PS, this should be in the tech not the DIY section. Everyone looks in the tech section and not so much the DIY

To the drier under the hood? If so, in '94 1/2-'96 the plug is different. Same color wires going to it though.

If it's interior side your talking about, the probe that goes into the under dash evaporator (in the black box), yes the wires '92 to '95 are the same. I converted my '92 MJ to the '95 XJ r134 set up.