New fuel sender

Yes i did see that post, and checked out the website. Will that sender work with the 1990 Cherokee full cluster upgrade that was done? (gas gage portion of it that is)...  May be better to purchase the entire assy, but  i am also wondering how good their pumps are? 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, YJMJ said:

Yes i did see that post, and checked out the website. Will that sender work with the 1990 Cherokee full cluster upgrade that was done? (gas gage portion of it that is)...  May be better to purchase the entire assy, but  i am also wondering how good their pumps are? 

Yes it will work, 90 is still Renix. Their pump is quite, I've had it just under a year but would definitely but it again.

Great thank you for the input.. i also saw here that there is no top cap for the pump.. do you know if they fixed that? If not, what holds down the pump? Have you ha nay issues with it slipping out of place? 

3 hours ago, YJMJ said:

Great thank you for the input.. i also saw here that there is no top cap for the pump.. do you know if they fixed that? If not, what holds down the pump? Have you ha nay issues with it slipping out of place? 

Mine hasn't moved that I know of. It works how they have it.

• 1 year later...