NJ: Free MJ parts cleanout

mjtjnj

MJ Buds,

It's been a couple of years since I sold my last MJ, the one I had for 13 years.  A very weird power steering issue -- not solved after replacing ALL of the components (and getting two mechanics involved), along with a child on the way, forced me to sell it.  I hated to, because I had a lot of money and time into it, and I had it just how I wanted it. 

Anyway, I will return one day, but for now, I am cleaning out the garage.  See the pics, I have a ton of small parts, 3 power steering pumps, ALL GOOD, along with the reservoir, hoses, and pulley/bracket setup.  Lots of sensors, brackets, and load-sensing valve parts.  Everything was off my many Comanches over the years, and all of them were the 2.5.  There is a distributor in there that's in working order.  You pay shipping, and I will box it up and send it all to you.  I'd rather not break everything up, but if someone is in DESPERATE need of something, let me know.  I even have a ton of dome light bulbs (I used to pick the junkyards clean).  

The only thing I would like a couple of bucks for is a set of NGK spark plugs and 3 Wix oil filters, all brand new, for my 87 2.5.  Let me know if you want the stuff, where you are, and I will get a shipping estimate!  If you want everything but the PS pulley/bracket to lighten it up, we can do that to.

Thanks!

Tom

COMANCHE1.jpg

COMANCHE2.jpg

COMANCHE3.jpg

COMANCHE4.jpg

Archived