Hey you, Pete!

MJXJjeepguy

6 minutes ago, kryptronic said:

Very nice score.  Please post up the paint code off the body tag when you have a minute.  I think that's Silver Star Metallic (PAC available in 91 and 92 only).  Which would mean my 91 is supposed to look like that, but it doesn't.  Thanks.

Sure I will :L:

8 minutes ago, kryptronic said:

Very nice score.  Please post up the paint code off the body tag when you have a minute.  I think that's Silver Star Metallic (PAC available in 91 and 92 only).  Which would mean my 91 is supposed to look like that, but it doesn't.  Thanks.

And what color is ur interior?

31 minutes ago, Minuit said:

It looks a little darker in some of the pics than mine does (also paint code PAC) but in some of the shots it looks just like mine. I believe there was a darker silver in '91 as well.

ZrEbxfOl.jpg

Could be same, i took picture when it was dull, sky was kinda gray also it was raining that time when i took a picture as u can tell there wet from rain on my truck, i will look at paint code when i get home. :L: also I notice my truck paint the whole body, fender, and grille is that factory? 

1 minute ago, MJXJjeepguy said:

Could be same, i took picture when it was dull, sky was kinda gray also it was raining that time when i took a picture as u can tell there wet from rain on my truck, i will look at paint code when i get home. :L: also I notice my truck paint the whole body, fender, and grille is that factory? 

Yeah, silver colors always look completely different between dark and bright days.

The higher trim levels could have painted trim so it definitely could be factory. My truck started life as a base model, so it has black trim.

23 hours ago, kryptronic said:

Yup it code PAC 

20190416_193651.jpg.2f72af0c4e2c3f2b214c427f2363b730.jpg

22 hours ago, Minuit said:

It looks a little darker in some of the pics than mine does (also paint code PAC) but in some of the shots it looks just like mine. I believe there was a darker silver in '91 as well.

I did some digging on this.  There were two silver colors first offered in 1991 and used again in 1992 on MJs.  The first is Silver Star Metallic code PAC (aka KAC), which can be seen here on my truck, although yours looks way better.  Definitely appears darker or lighter depending on the light available:

SilverStarDay100-5.jpg.ff52a3e91fc3dccaa7fa5d1aae0467f5.jpg

The second is Dark Silver Metallic code PS7 (aka KS7), which can be seen on HOrnbrod's truck:

zOfZhnx.jpg

15 hours ago, MJXJjeepguy said:

Yup it code PAC

Thanks, looking good.  Welcome to the High Output Brotherhood.