Does anyone send parts to England?

siojo

Comanche 1988

-Something like in the picture in red / maroon. ( Automatic transmission. )

-Right rear light, or right and left

-Red steering wheel.

-Brake cable from inside the cabin.

-Inscription  from the fender  "Comanche" 

-Inscription side by the door "4x4"

IMG_5858.jpeg.58b3f3fa8574581aa5b96f5d2e824b11.jpeg

3 hours ago, siojo said:

I am looking for a red interior. mine is red and I miss this element. 

The console krustyballer16 posted is the same dark red color (maroon) as your interior.  Not sure if the language is translating properly for you but it's the color you are looking for.  The lighting in the picture makes the console look brown but it's going to match the plastic of your steering column.

20190202_151518.jpg.3f58a9605d1933bb4d1a14ed7ebd6a05.jpg

I'll try shipping too. Whatever Brandon doesn't have chances are I might. I've shipped Canada and Mexico. Overseas will be another learning experience. I think I have whole columns, horn buttons, steering wheels, any interior like the pics above(like 3), and the tails. I don't think I have the back carpet panel though for below the rear window. I have the mini bezal too but none are completely perfect.

In England, I found one company that has good prices for the USA, but only small shipment sizes 30/30/20 cm. weight 1 kg (two rear lamps)

In England, I can configure it. unfortunately I do not know if it can be done in America. Can anyone check you on the other side?

https://www.parcel2go.com/

If it is not working in the USA any shipment is unprofitable. Unless you could still check what the price is for a simple postal delivery.

On 2/14/2019 at 1:31 PM, krustyballer16 said:

I'll look at everything I have later. Sending you a message now

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Have you tried overseas yet Brandon? Small multiple standard shipments would possibly be the cheapest but if he needs anything outside those dimensions 1 large crate might be the best.