My Jeep Comanche Story

Hello, My name is Joe and my Jeep story starts now. I bought it on Craigslist 6 years ago. I was looking for a truck 4x4 to build and my Jeep popped up. It had 4.0 H.O, ax-15, LWB (I want a long bed in the first place) and I just fell in love with it at first sight. I was $3500 in Craigslist and got it down to $3000. Knowing it was very rare in my neck of the woods, other people didn't know what it was but I did. Since then I put 4.5 inch lift on it with 32s, then I put 33s and painted it with desert tan, then I got sick of it and put another lift on it of total of roughly 7 inches with one ton leaf springs SOA. Then I put 35s on it because it didn't look right with 33s. With all of modifications I put it on it, It needed an overhaul pretty much everything. Starting from the top to the bottom of my overhaul : new 4.0 high output engine, rebuilt ax 15 transmission, rebuilt np231 transfer case, rebuild Ford 8.8 rear end out of a 99 Ford Explorer, rebuild and beefed-up super Dana 30, front and rear end axle shafts from Yukon differential, long arms from Rusty's, also put in front and rear Eaton e Locker, 1 ton complete steering from Currie and last 35x12.5 r15 cooper stt pro. There is many other things I did for it but I cannot remember. Oh and also bumpers front and rear with superwinch up front.