Casualties of the fires in Cali starting to show up in the yards.

jeeppapa

Its an 86 2.5 Custom 4x2 with a perfect body. Crying shame that it came to this. Had the blue interior too. Got a great tailgate off it , and L taillight, the bed is scorched but the mettle is still straight. They gave me a price of 200 on the bed so as soon as I can it’s mine. Going to grab the tank, filler neck and fuel pump too. Bumper isn’t terrible3168fa77cffcbb120cb927a1b2caedc7.jpgfde5d0afe946fcb8cbe804655541f815.jpg but I would need a press to straighten it. It’s a hart breaker just to look at it. I’m going to need your help Blue Note Nick if your up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't Paradisemjs truck is it ? 

I was thinking that too. I pried the glovebox open and it had a registration out of Apple Valley. Amazingly every thing in the glovebox was intact. Lots of burned cars showing up in the yard.

Wonder if its salvagable by head blasting the whole body or dipping the whole body?

When cars catch fire they tend to burn hot enough to majorily distort the body, but since it was stuff around it burning it might have been better.

If the unibody, cab, bed werent wavy if might make a great 97+ conversion.

Wonder if its salvagable by head blasting the whole body or dipping the whole body?

When cars catch fire they tend to burn hot enough to majorily distort the body, but since it was stuff around it burning it might have been better.

If the unibody, cab, bed werent wavy if might make a great 97+ conversion.

I really only looked at the bed. Looked very straight both sides. Someone took care of this truck hardly any body dings in it. Not even door dings. Scorch marks looked as if grass under it had started it burning.