2018 World Series - Roll Sox

HOrnbrod

Even though probably nobody cares here, and since it's a slow night, I'll post the results of game 1. Basically what I expected, a blowout. LA was never in it. Most of them had never seen Fenway except on television, and the cold and crazies at Fenway blew them out before they even started. Kershaw, the LA's best pitcher, was terrible. His best days were long ago..

Good game though if you're a Sox fan, and I expect more of the same. LA might win one in LA, but that's probably it. I'd really like to see a more competitive series, but don't expect it.  To be continued.....

plate11.jpg

baseball is still happening? 

kidding aside, I'm assuming that all those awesome players that the Tigers gave away in the last couple years are still doing awesome?  like, best-of-their-career levels of awesome?  :doh:

Game 2 was a repeat of game 1; the Sox winning 4-2 easily in the cold Boston weather. Today's a travel day to LA, so perhaps tomorrow night we might actually have a competitive game since it'll be nice and warm for the Dodger girls.   :popcorn:

Did you stay up until 3:30am last night to watch the looooooooooooongest world series game ever? I went out twice after the 9th inning (for dinner and dessert) and didn't miss much. Maybe we actually have a series now. Still an uphill battle for the Dodgers, but what a game. Dodgers win 3-2 in the 18th inning on a solo shot by Max Muncy. Red Sox lead series 2-1.

Well, it didn't happen, but that's okay. Pitiful showing from the National league rep L.A. Dodgers - a 4 -1 series wipeout for the Red Sox. The one game the Dodgers won took them eighteen innings.  :shaking:  Kudos to David Price for turning his year around and being a major player in three of the four Sox wins.  He's the MVP in my book.