Notifications

bad_idea

Hi All,

I am a member of several forums.  Love them.  Great resource for specific information on a topic.  This is a great forum for the Comanches.  

I am a member of another forum that sends me an email every time someone responds to a thread I am subscribed to.  I would like to have that feature here.  Does this forum have that option?  I'm not too computer savvy, so am having trouble figuring it out.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hey Pete.  It doesn't look like I'm getting notifications either.  The only thing I can see that might be an issue is "someone comments on something I follow" is grayed out.  It says administrator has disabled this option from being toggled.  "New content for things I follow" is checked though and I don't get the email notifications.  I don't log on as much as I used to, so I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

1 hour ago, Rymanrph said:

Hey Pete.  It doesn't look like I'm getting notifications either.  The only thing I can see that might be an issue is "someone comments on something I follow" is grayed out.  It says administrator has disabled this option from being toggled.  "New content for things I follow" is checked though and I don't get the email notifications.  I don't log on as much as I used to, so I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

5 minutes ago, HOrnbrod said:

I don't get them either and have tried everything I can think of..

made some changes.  how about now?