COMANCHE Blueprint for body panels?

Spencer 97tj

I was thining of tracing what I have to save the specs before removal, then to have a local shop measure the tracings and reproduce the graphics when the time comes.  I've got the no longer available 91 pioneer stripe package and looking to do something similar (but custom) after paint.

Id be interested in the 1986 only 4x4 side graphic in the future. My next project will be an 86 to build for my daughter with a 3.4 / 4L60E swap. I just got some tailgate stickers from you recently. The first set got lost in the mail and you mailed a second set out quickly. This guy is for real everyone! Great product and great service! Thanks Spencer! 

On 9/14/2018 at 9:10 AM, dasbulliwagen said:

Id be interested in the 1986 only 4x4 side graphic in the future. My next project will be an 86 to build for my daughter with a 3.4 / 4L60E swap. I just got some tailgate stickers from you recently. The first set got lost in the mail and you mailed a second set out quickly. This guy is for real everyone! Great product and great service! Thanks Spencer! 

I guess I second what he said too. I have a white 86 and always loved the add of the 1 with the rollbar. Really if I had it may way I would have you make all the combinations so I know how many more mjs I need to buy!

On 9/14/2018 at 9:10 AM, dasbulliwagen said:

here's the one I'm talking about.

86 jeep.jpg