Normal oil pressure, temp and battery voltage readings?

If you have the time, take a look at the back of the cluster. I am sure you know that the circuits and guages are all connected by a mylar board. Also check the seating of the connector and the terminals. It is not unusual to see some corrosion, either on the connector or the terminals, also the circuit board has specific grounds on the board, they are usually attached to specific guages with the use of a phillips head screw, maybe something has gotten loose. Just don't over tighten the screws the plastic is probably brittle due to its age. The board is also very delicate, so be careful.

4 hours ago, hakukamana said:

If you have the time, take a look at the back of the cluster. I am sure you know that the circuits and guages are all connected by a mylar board. Also check the seating of the connector and the terminals. It is not unusual to see some corrosion, either on the connector or the terminals, also the circuit board has specific grounds on the board, they are usually attached to specific guages with the use of a phillips head screw, maybe something has gotten loose. Just don't over tighten the screws the plastic is probably brittle due to its age. The board is also very delicate, so be careful.

Thanks. I did do a cluster swap a couple of months ago. I’ll have to pull it out again when I have time and look it it.