parking brake cable, best brand?

It looks like I'll have to order the front cable for my 88 MJ and my concern is correct length, sizes, differences in quality, and will there be a plug where the cable passes through rear cab hole to the equalizer bar.

I only want to order it one time, so I'm turning to our members on their recommendations.

thanks 

I got mine from Advance Auto Parts if I remember correctly and the quality is fine there was a couple years ago never a problem

No it will not come with a rubber plug you will have to slice the plug remove it from the old cable put the new cable through the slice and then silicone it in

1 hour ago, Jeep Driver said:

I got mine from Advance Auto Parts if I remember correctly and the quality is fine there was a couple years ago never a problem

No it will not come with a rubber plug you will have to slice the plug remove it from the old cable put the new cable through the slice and then silicone it in

1 hour ago, Minuit said:

I bought a Crown cable on amazon for my '89 shortbed and it was a perfect fit. It included the plug, just had to fish it through and connect it at either end and it was ready to go.

25 minutes ago, HOrnbrod said:

Just make sure you get a cable for a longbed, p/n 52003190. The rear brake cables are the same for both SWB and LWB; the bed length difference is made up on the front cable.

appreciate the feedback. I went with the crown 52003190 from summit racing. I just can't trust product images and/or info sometimes, my speedometer cable I purchased from amazon said " It didn't fit my 88 MJ " but it was the correct one! when there are numerous brands offering the same part, I'm going to ask the club for their input every time!

I couldn't believe nobody had one here locally.