Anyone used an EAG Front Bumper?

Found this on amazon today, comes with light pods, d rings, and hardware. My question is have anyone bought and use this bumper or bought anything from EAG? Also if you do have this bumper did you have to cut the fenders to get the bumper on? I guessing you do have to cut fenders similar to other bumpers. Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797H29B9/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AD8AENOLLD9D9&psc=1

Sorry, never bought one, but it looks sweet. :L:  Seems like a pretty low price too, given all the extras and special cut outs.

Despite the limited reviews they all seem to be positive. After a brief skim, the biggest complaint I saw was the bumper is coated with a "baked enamel" instead of a real powder coat treatment.

Go for it and let us know. :beerchug:

I have one of those on my truck, it’s a great bumper for the price. Came with light pods, d-rings, and wiring for the pods. The bull bar is bolt on so its optional if you want it on or not. My winch fits perfectly on it too.

Cons, I’d say are the welds are “okay” (at least on the one i received), it mounts like a stock bumper would. I would of liked to see it tie into frame rails (I’m working on improving the mounts for mine) and my bullbar came scratched but again, you get what you pay for

And to answer your question, yes you need to cut the fenders in order to fit the bumper

20 hours ago, Master7122 said:

I have one of those on my truck, it’s a great bumper for the price. Came with light pods, d-rings, and wiring for the pods. The bull bar is bolt on so its optional if you want it on or not. My winch fits perfectly on it too.

Cons, I’d say are the welds are “okay” (at least on the one i received), it mounts like a stock bumper would. I would of liked to see it tie into frame rails (I’m working on improving the mounts for mine) and my bullbar came scratched but again, you get what you pay for

And to answer your question, yes you need to cut the fenders in order to fit the bumper

Thanks, I was thinking I would have to but I wanted to check with others to make sure before I go out and buy one.