05 GC error lights

ejndssn

Well folks have a question regarding this grand cherokee driving along when this error pop up service 4WD system with the check engine, track control and abs followed by service elec brake system. I search the web and found items from corroded brake light to wiring harness chafing any of you folks have observed this issue and what was the corrected action.

Generally speaking there's only a couple things that will cause everything to fail at once, either low voltage (charging problem) or a computer problem (something came unplugged maybe?).

I would start small, make sure the charging system's working properly, figure out where the body control computer is, make sure it's plugged in, and that the harness is in good shape.

That said I've got no experience whatsoever with that gen Grand.

Thanks for the update further info that I was able to uncover is that the potential of the fdcm have been flashed due to a recall N23 going to find this unit that has not been reprogrammed and report the results.

in my 06 liberty the abs, trac control and stability control are essentially all the same system and so when one single wheel sensor goes out, all those lights go on.  (plus it takes out my cruise control too :fistshake1:).  and I've learned it might not be a sensor, but could also be a broken wire running to a sensor or even the ABS computer dying.  any failure in the system kills it all.  

On 6/24/2018 at 11:53 PM, gogmorgo said:

Generally speaking there's only a couple things that will cause everything to fail at once, either low voltage (charging problem) or a computer problem

I had this happen - twice - to my first 2012 JKU when it was new. Both times a dealer ECU reset reboot got rid of all the CELs. But it's never happened on the 2015 JK - yet.