comanche beds

does anyone know where you can get bedsides or a whole bed?

I am now pretty sure mine is shot. i really don't want to make a wooden bed as i am trying to keep the truck as original as possible, not to mention i am not sure what Pa regulations are on the matter.

The sad part is while the bed sides are rotten the box itself is pristine!

does anyone know where you can get bedsides or a whole bed?

I am now pretty sure mine is shot. i really don't want to make a wooden bed as i am trying to keep the truck as original as possible, not to mention i am not sure what Pa regulations are on the matter.

The sad part is while the bed sides are rotten the box itself is pristine!

yeah, get them from down south in a junkyard. they will be dented (at most) and not rusty.

you won't find any OEM new ones. but if you want to go "baja" with it with wider fenders, Rusty's has baja fiberglass fenders...

Rustys makes complete bed sides for the MJ? Does any one else make glass bed sides for them that you know of??

not complete bedsides. baja flares...they do you know, a baja wider flare...

no only place is rusty's and it covers in front of and behind the original flare, not the whole side.

search it there's a link here somewhere...i don't have it.

Offroader,

I spoke with the guy at AMC 4x4 and he has what i need ....now we just need to figure out shipping. he said ups doesn't handle things that big i think size will be the issue here not weight. thanks for the reference and BTW he mentioned you in the conv.

yea i can spend an entire paycheck in there if i wanted to :D

he always has everything in need and don't need...i help him out and he does the same :bowdown:

UPS should have a freight system that can handle that but I'm not 100% sure...glad i could help