4wheel Jamboree in Indy

cool, if you plan on staying at a hotel, we are staying at the marriot which isn't on the list of hotels to stay at. if you stay there, i would call for reservations asap.

if not, we will save you a spot on the grounds. i will most likely have my truck, my dad will have is Willys, and we usually have 3-5 other trucks with us. pm your number and we will meet up there.

he thinks that we should just bring my truck. it wouldn't be the same because he has been bringing is truck there for around 15 years straight. i will most likely drive down and my dad will trailer his. Either both trucks go or just his Willys, but probably both.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice to meet up with you again Wade! :cheers:

We swung back by before we left, but you weren't there. Rebecca was getting hot and was ready to go, so we bailed kinda early. Had enough walking for 1 day.

Don't have a lot of pics as I didn't feel like getting the camera out every 2 seconds. But I figured I'd post what do I have.

Cool MJ we found. Had baja fenders front and rear.

100_1570.jpg

100_1571.jpg

New BFG MT.

100_1572.jpg

At the rock pile.

100_1573.jpg

100_1574.jpg

100_1575.jpg

100_1576.jpg

100_1577.jpg

100_1578.jpg

there was another really nice comanche there to. i saw it on sunday. it was an 87 with 2 tone black and silver. it was parked right next to the camo comanche. i went and got the camera and it was gone :cry:

i told him about the site and he said he would check it out. maybe he will post pics if he joins. :brows: