Shout-out to anyone with an XJ manual, 96 down and 97 up

1998 XJ 

Realized after taking pics that all but this one are raw and can't be uploaded to imgur - and I don't have time to convert them now. I will check back later to assist if no one provided additional pics. 

GDkayRl.jpg

Looks like my accelerator pedal is touching the transmission well in this pic, but it's actually just the carpet being loose and sticking out about half-inch. 

38 minutes ago, Jargon said:

1998 XJ 

Realized after taking pics that all but this one are raw and can't be uploaded to imgur - and I don't have time to convert them now. I will check back later to assist if no one provided additional pics. 

GDkayRl.jpg

Looks like my accelerator pedal is touching the transmission well in this pic, but it's actually just the carpet being loose and sticking out about half-inch. 

Thank you, I really appreciate it. 

1992 XJ.

tough to get pictures of the clutch/brake pedal mounts because there's so much going on. Also not being able to see where I'm pointing my camera. Hopefully you can figure out orientation of the shots from the location of the fuse panel and steering column.

QODFblN.jpg

s5LaUDR.jpg

RQzp95c.jpg

rlyKjee.jpg

bBi6XDY.jpg

Gas pedal was easier though.

EhEpS5c.jpg

If you want more pics from different angles I can try to get them.

25 minutes ago, Ωhm said:

Hey gogmorgo, if you flip that rubber pad (worn out corner) on your brake pedal, you'll can get another 300k miles out of it.

I noticed that spot too in the photos, I think the flash makes it far more obvious than it is otherwise. Although I noticed the wear spot in the middle of the clutch pedal first and was thinking it showed a lot about how the Jeep was driven. The spot on the clutch is much more worn than the corner of the brake pedal, which is pretty common for somewhere like southern mb/sk where the roads are straight and flat and you can see most obstacles on the road a mile or two in advance. Also I suspect it would be more common for a vehicle driven by an older gentleman like I bought it from than a younger person like myself who is always rushing around. 

15 minutes ago, Jeep Driver said:

Thank  you very much for the efforts!

I'm trying to get my hands on one to replace the MJ assembly with an XJ. 

No problem. I'm also sorta on the lookout for another, changed my mind I think about parting out this XJ to manual swap my MJ like I originally intended to do.