Custom rear bumper

I enjoy being able to fabricate and build as many of my parts as I can. I am getting closer the end of my build, if there really is ever and end, and I am wanting to build my rear bumper. I was wondering how folks went about fabricating the rear bumper mounts? Did you try using the originals, made new, or purchased them? Any help appreciated. 

P.S looking to build something like this if it matters. 

F7215454-7019-4780-8864-76BA84CE6001.png

I enjoy being able to fabricate and build as many of my parts as I can. I am getting closer the end of my build, if there really is ever and end, and I am wanting to build my rear bumper. I was wondering how folks went about fabricating the rear bumper mounts? Did you try using the originals, made new, or purchased them? Any help appreciated. 

P.S looking to build something like this if it matters. 
F7215454-7019-4780-8864-76BA84CE6001.png.d0d985e127ab765b8f4dbf38bbbd5652.png

That nice like what he did with the bed makes sense in the desert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The factory bumper bolts double as hitch mounting bolts, so no worries about that part of the truck being sturdy. The factory bumper brackets are also pretty solid so you could probably just build something to mount to them the way the stock bumper does, but if you have the skills to build your own bumper, making new brackets for it shouldn't be an issue. 

1 hour ago, gogmorgo said:

The factory bumper bolts double as hitch mounting bolts, so no worries about that part of the truck being sturdy. The factory bumper brackets are also pretty solid so you could probably just build something to mount to them the way the stock bumper does, but if you have the skills to build your own bumper, making new brackets for it should be an issue. 

Thanks for the info. I am a supervisor for a Tool and Die shop. I just spoke to one of my guys and they said they would be more than happy to make me some mounts! So that's a plus