need help w/ newer style steel fuel lines

I'm swapping in a 94 XJ 4.0 into an 89 comanche... I'm using the XJ fuel lines that go into the fuel rail, which don't hook up to the existing comanche ones.  i thought i would try to buy the rear steel lines (that run along the rails and do the bend around the cross member) for a 92, assuming they would work since its the newer  style.  i just can't find any place that sells them.  does anyone know of a place that sells these? or any custom ideas to get around this issue? thanks mike

When I did mine(95 XJ into 89 MJ )  I just used rubber hose to connect the two steel lines together , this was before dorman came out with these ... https://autoplicity.com/187759-dorman-oe-solutions-nylon-to-steel-fuel-line-compression-union?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2vX_jLbl2AIVRlgNCh3BWAHUEAQYASABEgJUzPD_BwE , they also have steel to steel connectors 

you can also take the 91+ lines off at a junkyard or buy the correct dorman lines .... 

On 1/19/2018 at 8:51 PM, Strokermjcomanche said:

When I did mine(95 XJ into 89 MJ )  I just used rubber hose to connect the two steel lines together , this was before dorman came out with these ... https://autoplicity.com/187759-dorman-oe-solutions-nylon-to-steel-fuel-line-compression-union?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2vX_jLbl2AIVRlgNCh3BWAHUEAQYASABEgJUzPD_BwE , they also have steel to steel connectors 

you can also take the 91+ lines off at a junkyard or buy the correct dorman lines .... 

i was going to cut the lines, flare them and join them with a rubber hose like you did, but the dorman connectors look like the way to go.. thanks for the info