87 jeep xj Laredo part out in Cali

IronManche87

Alright here's a price list of what IS still available!

Doors- $25 each minus switch panels (pick up only) obo

Old school cassette Kenwood- $15 obo

Front seats- $30 for both because the drivers side is torn (pick up only) obo

Mechanical fan shroud- $20 obo

Chrome front bumper- $40 obo may ship preferably not though

Oem hitch receiver (minus wiring)- $50 obo

Rear xj tail lights- $30 for both obo

Oem roof rack- $50 obo

Badges- $5 each (4x4 ones not for sale)

Sending unit- $30 obo

All prices are NOT including shipping but are negotiable!! If I didn't list something you might be looking for, let me know and will list and/or work out a price! Thanks all!!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Someone may be interested in that dash clock if it is in good shape.  Also, if that is a factory tow hitch, I would check to see if it has a Dana 44, a factory external auto trans cooler, or a 28mm front anti sway bar.  I don't need the parts, but hate to see stuff go to waste.

Someone may be interested in that dash clock if it is in good shape.  Also, if that is a factory tow hitch, I would check to see if it has a Dana 44, a factory external auto trans cooler, or a 28mm front anti sway bar.  I don't need the parts, but hate to see stuff go to waste.
Forgot to add the clock to the not for sale list lol I'm definitely snagging it!! Thtrw my battery in the jeep and turned the key and the first thing I noticed was the clock turning on!! And it DOES have the d44 which was originally all I wanted but being the 242 and one owner, for the same price as he wanted for the axle I got the whole thing! and thank you for the heads up on the sway bar!! Didn't even think about it!

1 minute ago, IronManche87 said:

Forgot to add the clock to the not for sale list lol I'm definitely snagging it!! Thtrw my battery in the jeep and turned the key and the first thing I noticed was the clock turning on!! emoji16.png And it DOES have the d44 which was originally all I wanted but being the 242 and one owner, for the same price as he wanted for the axle I got the whole thing! emoji16.png and thank you for the heads up on the sway bar!! Didn't even think about it!

:thumbsup:     I'd also be checking under the dash to see if it has the courtesy lights, headlight delay module, and ashtray light.  All quick and easy upgrades like the dash clock.

I need this piece of trim off the drivers door-is yours in good condition? I’ve been looking all over and haven’t found one yet. The PO melted part of mine.
0CAA97D7-0B21-4672-91A0-824216D5DD2B.thumb.jpeg.a083d234b992be233867b68d7e60874e.jpeg
Hard to tell in the pic but it's the molding on the outside of the door correct? Not sure if it was on there but can check tomorrow and will let you know!

1 minute ago, IronManche87 said:

Hard to tell in the pic but it's the molding on the outside of the door correct? Not sure if it was on there but can check tomorrow and will let you know!

Yes-it is. The one that’s black but has the chrome center. I apologize-hard to get good light in the corner of the garage where the MJ is parked.

Sounds good! Thank you!

Yes-it is. The one that’s black but has the chrome center. I apologize-hard to get good light in the corner of the garage where the MJ is parked.

Sounds good! Thank you!
No worries! I actually stepped into the shade and was able to see it a lot clearer! Will let you know!

Archived