Dakota Seats to stock Comanche mounts

An update!! Looks like we are pulling my seat this Thursday or Friday to make templates.  I also found a really ratty MJ at a wrecking yard and we are going to cut out the floorboard and use it as a jig while Bob puts the mounts together.  I like the way he thinks. Hopefully in production in the next week and I'll let everyone know when we are ready to start taking definite orders.  Thanks for your patience.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delays, Bob has been very busy at his Custom Car Shop due to a couple of spring car shows.  I think I have a solid agreement to do the patterns this week and he can start cutting the parts. Once the parts are ready, he can weld them up quickly, and I'll ship them off. I'm mostly retired so shipping is the easy part.:thumbsup:   BE WARNED: At some point he is supposed to re-arch my rear springs, and that's my spring priority!:banana: 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/12/2018 at 10:49 PM, GrayWolf said:

I'll talk to him tomorrow. It's up to ten kits and I think he'll get started for that.  Unfortunately it means we have to pull my seat out to make patterns.  Actually pretty easy though.  I'll let everyone know!!!

On 1/12/2018 at 10:49 PM, GrayWolf said:

I'll talk to him tomorrow. It's up to ten kits and I think he'll get started for that.  Unfortunately it means we have to pull my seat out to make patterns.  Actually pretty easy though.  I'll let everyone know!!!

do you have anymore I would like to order a set for my comanche I already got my seats 

14 minutes ago, 88 comanche said:

do you have anymore I would like to order a set for my comanche I already got my seats 

I talked to Bob Tolberg a couple of days ago, we no longer live near each other. He says he is making them when ordered.  You can call him at (425) 760-5042.