Lund visor and Misc MJ and other Jeep stuff (98290)

carnuck

I have an unlit red Lund visor off my '90 Comanche longbed that I removed and as my project has advanced, I decided that it's not my style so it's up for sale for $150

(I have to pay for a Windshield coming for my '87 shortbox daily driver next week to avoid getting a ticket)

Also longbed drop in Pendaliner $35 including tailgate panel.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The '90 longbed parts rig will become a custom cab later on but the Box is shot and body damage including bed and cab being happened before I got it. I have a 304/727/NP219 that's been looking for a home for a long time so that might happen.

Full sized Jeep truck stuff:

Axles and SOA lift upgrade for '80+ Jeep J20 (or J10) $1000 for the pair obo.

The front is HD-D44 from a '77 F350 high boy with 4.10 and factory SOA. The front brakes match the '77 J20 rear, and the flat top knuckles were machined, with new ball joints installed and Over The Top Industries high steer arms with corrected tierod angles for FSJs.

(Reid racing knuckles were designed to match these and cost $400 each new)

The rear is a '77 J20 Dana 60 full float rear axle with 4.11 gears and it comes with a spare set of drums and backing plates.

No springs are included but I was going to use basically stock suspension with Riverbeast frame lift in the back.

I'm selling them because of my injuries making it too hard to climb that high into my truck. (14" lift in front, not including taller tires)

Currently they are bolted in my '84 J10 shortbox and I have stock replacement axles to go back in.

'82 Wagoneer Ltd shell for parts (same body as '84-91 Grand Wagoneer but wrap around tail lights) for parts. Steering box is spoken for. Maybe the D44 front and M21 rear axles (probably 3.31 but could be 2.72 as the 401 didn't spin them from a standstill easily).

The owner abandoned both this rig and his father at my place several years ago but time has come for them all to go.

>>>>>

It was going to get an Isuzu NPR diesel swapped in but like everything else the guy didn't do, he didn't pay the $1500 for the 4BD2TC Turbo diesel motor and Jatco trans (which left me footing the bill in cash from my disability that they caused when they tried to kill us and steal our home)

For sale or swap. Near Oly4x4 in WA state

Unlighted red visor with no cracks. $200 or swap for windshield installed.

7 foot Longbox Pendaliner from my '90 MJ parts rig including the panel from the tailgate. $35

Grey interior panels. Not out yet. I need the black kick panel behind the ebrake (mine was MIA when I got the truck )

Bench seat needs cleaning due to broken back window. If it survives cleaning then it might go into mine and the shredded black leatherette one in mine will be a core.

I need a slider back window and other bits and pieces. A PS pulley if I can get the mangled one off my pump.

Sorry. I kept getting "locked thread" or "you don't have permission to view this" until now.

I need a windshield more than anything else but cash right now but price is flexible. I pulled it off already so it's good to go.

• 3 weeks later...

It's going to cost me $175 plus tax for a windshield installed. I'd sure like to drive my MJ on the road again without worrying about getting a ticket for the shattered glass, so I'm adding a drop in Longbox Pendaliner to sweeten the deal. $200 for both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone sent me a message about the visor through Tapatalk but I can only read the first couple words. My antivirus won't let me open the message. It's in some weird format so I'm not going to even try just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
Is the Lund visor still for sale? I live in Tacoma and am going to the swap meet in Puyallup March 10th. 

I won’t be back from VA in time for the sale but it is still available.

I will be in Tacoma near the first of April

ISent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived