Alright time to post my project

It's been a while but I've finally got the manche running strong enough to take pix

Image Not Found

Now obviously it's 2WD, '87, 4oh, puke goat with d35 rear 8)

Image Not Found

This is what it looks like right now... I've got a hood i just painted it

Image Not Found

\/\/\/\/\/This is what it was :eek:

Image Not Found

So what do ya think....

note: the only rust I've found is on the shock tubes

hopefully someday.... right now I'm just lookin' for some good a/t tires to put on her so i can get her dirty. a buddy of mine had a 2.3l ranger 2wd and we used to get that piece buried in some mud and runnin' through creeks i think if i can get some spacers shackles and meaty tires i'd be good

ok so got the windows tinted today...now since i have to wait a week to roll down the windows and it's avg. 95* outside for the next 2 weeks here I thought I'd yank the doors and rock the manche doorless for a week or so...I'll get pictures up tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...

so i put the doors back on since dallas = rain right now. waiting on info back from a xj i might get for damn near free so when or if i get it I'll post pix to let you guys know about parts available....

I'm going to be prepping it for the booth within the next couple of days...It'll be all dark blue like the cab... I'm not keeping the wheels though they're temp till i can get some black ones.

• 3 months later...

.,.~'*Update

soon it will be coated in a rhino liner (floor pan, inside bed, and ALL of the body) and my camera is at work, but I'll grab before this weekend and get some pics in here so you guys can ooooh and awww or just hmm and the glory of my awesomeness 8)