No start, no crank, nothing...

The other day I was driving the MJ home from work. I have an aftermarket fuel pump that is super loud and I heard it shut off. Within seconds the truck dies. I Had my wife pull me the rest of the way home (1 mile) with a tow strap. Today I figured out my toggle switch that turns my fuel pump on went out, so I replaced it. Fuel pump turned back on after installing the new toggle switch, but when I went to start the truck absolutely nothing happened. No crank, no clicks, nothing.

I hope I didn't screw anything up by flat towing it home? Any ideas?

What happens when you shift to neutral? And then try shifting back and forth between park and neutral a bunch? If that fixes the problem, you probably need to clean your neutral safety switch. NSS. http://bc4x4.com/tech/2010/jeep-neutral-safety-switch-nss/

I can't think of anything that might cause a no-crank related to flat towing, unless somehow you hooked the strap around the starter wires, which would frankly be impressive. Or if the trans had seized and sheered itself from the engine, tearing off the starter in the process, which I suspect you would have noticed. I can't really see a single mile doing anything to the trans in neutral. or even drive without the engine running... no engine means no atf pressure means all gears are neutrals.

Like everyone else, there's no way I can see flat towing a mile with the tranny in neutral will hurt anything. I'd first eliminate the cable, starter, and solenoid by shorting a battery jumper cable from the + battery post to the starter solenoid and see if the engine turns over in neutral.