Wired stereo and still nothing

Hey guys I have a 1990 jeep Comanche and ever sence I bought it it had no radio. It had a pioneer head unit. It would turn on but nothing would play so I checked the wiring and it was all off so I just cut every wire connector and did it all over I went off of this for the mj wiring --------

1988-90 Jeep Cherokee Stereo

Constant 12V+ Pink

Switched 12V+ Purple/Orange

Ground Black

Illumination Orange/Black

Dimmer Dark Blue/White

Antenna Trigger Gray

Front Speakers

Left Front (+) Green

Left Front (-) Black/Yellow

Right Front (+) White

Right Front (-) Black

Rear Speakers

Left Rear (+) Gray/White

Left Rear (-) Brown/White

Right Rear (+) White/Black

Right Rear (-) Brown

But there is no gray/white wire. The only wires coming out of the dash are orange/black, blue/white, and green/white I know the orange and blue wires don't need to be hooked up but idk where the green/white wire goes. But even with those unhooked the only speaker that shouldn't play is the left rear but when I turn the radio on it turns on like before and still plays nothing. My antenna is unhooked so I tried playing music with my aux chord and still nothing. I checked the fuse and it is fine but I am at a stand still with this. please help

The 88 electric FSM has the Grn/Wht as the left rear feed.

There is no Gry/Wht in the 88 FSM.  

I have found that the manual and what the actual wires don't always match.  (Mine is factory original and has NEVER been hacked.  1 owner - me.)

Are you sure the speakers even work? Especially if you see a lot of rough terrain, the wires inside the speakers seem to like coming off. I replaced one with another from my parts stash only to discover that it also was broken in the same way. Fortunately I had a couple others in the stash as well.

Wouldn't surprise me if the PO had replaced the head unit trying to fix a speaker issue.

Ok I connected the green and white wire and I think it wasn't working because I had the speaker laying on my floorboard just seeing if it worked I never knew if the magnet was on metal it wouldn't work but it sounds good now ha still a good thing I checked all the wires they had them all messed up

Ok I connected the green and white wire and I think it wasn't working because I had the speaker laying on my floorboard just seeing if it worked I never knew if the magnet was on metal it wouldn't work but it sounds good now ha still a good thing I checked all the wires they had them all messed up

The magnet on the speaker touching metal would not cause it to stop working. Wires must not have been making a solid connection.