Sheet Metal Question

I have an '88 Comanche. I have located a source for new fenders and hoods (albeit not USA made). My question is, is there a source for patch panels such as quarters and corners or am I left to fabricate them myself? Banging them out is no problem but simply easier to buy them.

I swear... I'm just going to get rich one day, start a wicked awesome business, and stamp out original parts for anything jeep... As well as some awesome aftermarket stuff...

And it will all have this stamped in: "Proudly Designed, Assembled, and Packaged in the :USAflag:"

Along with a quite nice price tag.

Weeeeeelllll, looks like I'm gonna have to break out the shot bag and e-wheel and fabricate my own. As for the fenders, check http://www.autopartswarehouse.com

There is a place in Addison, that sells the parts. IIRC, its called Certi-Fit. Yes, you do get a set of Chopsticks with every order.

Whowey, any contact information? I don't live all that close to Addison!!! I see you live in the Illinois boonies. Where about? I am in a small sleepy farming community of about 450, in the middle of an east central Illinois cornfield!!

Weeeeeelllll, looks like I'm gonna have to break out the shot bag and e-wheel and fabricate my own. As for the fenders, check http://www.autopartswarehouse.com

That place is expensive!!!

I think both 4wd and Quadratec are both like half that price. Also, for fenders, OMIX-ADA is 99% definitely their supplier, meaning their products are made in the USA.

That place is expensive!!!

I think both 4wd and Quadratec are both like half that price. Also, for fenders, OMIX-ADA is 99% definitely their supplier, meaning their products are made in the USA.

4wd and Quadratec?? Got any contact info?

Right now I am more concerned with patch panels than I am whole panels.

wow....

4WD Hardware

Quadratech

They even have free catalogs you can have mailed to you like 5 times a year. Good bathroom reading/thinking material.

I personally like 4wd's latest catalogs, they have some very informative articles about what to do when upgrading parts, how to choose parts, what will fit or need to be modified to use a certain part. They have really taken the idea of a catalog to a new level.

$110/side for 84-96 XJ's

$160/side for 97-01 XJ's

Front fenders are not available as patch panels. For the 10hrs it would take to take off, and correctly weld in a replacement hunk of metal, you can spend the other 9.5hrs wheeling, drinking, watching TV, grilling steak, mackin some hot young broad, or whatever.

Patch panels for rear quarters, your best bet is to check out a JY. bolt on panels, just head to one of the aforementioned places.