Yard Finds de jour.

Kenosha Warrior

Went jy'ing with a friend yesterday. 4 hours.

found a '90 eliminator. Grabbed the grey console and Buckets for $50.

Found a rust free '86 2wd auto with the 2.8 still purrs. Trying to whangle a deal on this one as its pretty much insanely perfect. Not a speck of rust on the body at all, just on the rotors and drums.

Found a cargo light on the same '86 Manche. Yanked that and the factory fog/cargo light switch for free. Need to go get the behind the headliner wiring harness.

Found a Wag Xj that I'm going to do the wag-clip conversion on my mj with. $25 for the front clip entirely.

And I found one of their yard cars. A 1986 G-Waggy. Rust free to the max. Grey, 360 hums along and the TF727 shifts like a warm 235 through a squirrel.

Found a cargo light on the same '86 Manche. Yanked that and the factory fog/cargo light switch for free. Need to go get the behind the headliner wiring harness.

you don't need to get the cargo light harness, the harness is there already but tucked behind the driver's side B-pillar. well, it is on my 86's and the sport I had, not on the 89.

Its there. The harness is in the dash for both Factory Fogs and Cargo light. the switch panel is in, just gotta track down the wiring harness for the factory fog lights and the cargo light.

Anyone have a diagram of the Fact. Fogs wiring harness?

uh...i don't have the diagram for the factory fog harness, but I do have one. it's powered and grounded via the headlight harness connector...which is behind the front left headlight. the relay should be in the front left corner somewhere.

remember though, the interior harness may be there, but the exterior harness may not be...

Screw the fact fogs for now.

I got bigger fish to fry

That fish being a 1953 Willys Pickup.

4cyl 3spd. PTO winch. 4x4.

Last registered in March of 1991. Super-easy to get a ownership/licesning change on. Its red and is in AWESOME shape for being that old and in Ontario. Has some fender rust but the floors and frame are solid. I spnt a half hr in wet grass and rain looking over this thing while my gf sat in the MJ shaking her head.

I couldn't locate an owner so I'm leaving a message on the seat w/ my name and phone number.