Magneted a manche in lawrenceville, GA

Oizarod115

drove by a REALLYYYY nice manche my friend has told me about it before.

brown, CLEAN shiny GA body, 35ish" claws maybe? idk

i put the magnet under the windshield wiper cuz the paint looked a lil clean to slap it on there ;)

so hopefully you join up! if not, ill just keep driving by and enjoying. :D

I keep seeing MJ's around a lot more, but they're usually going down the road in the opposite direction as I am. Maybe if I had good timing I could just toss one out my window and hope it either sticks to the side or lands in the box.

I turn around Immediatly if I see a nice one. With that said, I haven't seen many nice ones.

:agree: :thumbsup:

via this route of action, I now know all 11 comanche owners in town ($#!&ty ones included, the number is now less as I've bought their trucks :P ), a comanche enthusiast from Abell's corners on highway 12 near whitewater, WI (who owns 3 mint MJ's and 4 or 5 parts MJ's/XJ's...but doesn't know how to use a computer :( ), a guy from Racine with a nice one, some dudes in milwaukee with them, etc.

I don't care who it is, I'll turn around for the truck...it's a comanche. I may get a 91 soon cause I stopped in and looked at it...it flat out beats the rest of them on how bad the rust is, but a Meyer's plow is gonna be given to me for it too...yay plow truck?