sad news

mjeff87

For those that knew about it, my wife's grandmother finally passed away early yesterday morning. We'll be in PA from later on today until Thursday, then back to VA for a day, and back up to PA for the weekend for my brother's wedding (I'm da best man....). Gonna be another long week. If anyone needs to get hold of me, PM me or call me on my cell. Hopefully I'll be able to get internet access whille we're up there.

Have a good week, y'all!

Jeff

Sorry to hear about the sad news. I know you wife is glad her grandmother is not suffering anymore. Give her and her family our condolences on this sad occasion. I hope you can get yourself in the spirit for the obligatory bachleor party before the wedding. You are the best man. I will catch up with you soon.

Thanks guys. It was expected....she had a massive stroke right out of the blue a couple Fridays ago. About 75% of her brain died, and she had a DNR that was executed the next day. Surprisingly, she stayed alive over a week, on nothing more than IV morphine. She's finally at peace now.

I'l pass on your sentiments to my wife. We'll be leaving for PA later this afternoon.

Jeff