Help with tranny Mount postition?

yeah but like you said holes are close but not quite there. Thought maybe drilling out holes to be bigger then putting bolts and bigger washer on the fanise it to the frame. But if you see in pic the crossmember is still in ax-15 position so it will fit. Cause if I move crossmember forward to front holes the mount won't line up. See if I had a pic of one that's correct I could firure it out.

I believe that the trans mount for the BA-10 is specific to the BA-10, and doesn't interchange with the AX-15.

and it's expensive.

I also think that you're gonna need one if you want to use that trans.

anyway, this is the best I could come up with.

http://www.thepartsbin.com/catalog/prod ... sion_mount

I can tell you that my AX-15 mount doesn't look like that one already posted, so I believe that Wildman is correct.

I just think that it's the other way round.

The mount on the left is for the AW4 and AX-15, and the mount on the right is the one for the BA-10.

Yes, I could be wrong, I've never played with a AX-15, just don't seam to exist in this part of town :eek:

But for the AW4's and BA10 I've handled, these are the diffrence in mounts that I've crossed.

What little reserch I did on it, I could not find much except for on TeamCherokee.

well, I was under my brothers AW4 rig recently, and his mount looked a whole lot like my mount, and the BA-10 mount is just odd.

it stands to reason that the AW4 and the AX-15 would share a mount, as they were both produced by aisin.

that's my theory anyway.,