'91 Comanche Stereo Harness

Minuit

If anyone happens to be parting out a '91 or possibly '92 Comanche (not a cherokee - I have a hunch that the MJ has different wire colors than the XJ) with an intact, stock, unmolested stereo harness, I would be interested in getting the plug, ground and about 4 to 6 inches of the wire (or as much as is possible). I will be retrofitting a stock style radio into my truck and I have not been able to find any wiring diagram or harness (even a 1991 XJ harness I harvested at the junkyard did not match) that matches my truck, so I am looking for an exact match that I can just wire up color to color.

Shipping would be to 38401. If anyone has one or knows someone who does, let me know.

Wire colors:

Purple w/ white

Dark Green w/red

Light blue w/red

Dark blue w/red(or orange)

Pink

Blue w/ white

Brown w/ light green

Brown w/ blue

Orange w/ black

These may not be all of the colors as I'm going off an old picture.

I put a Mitsubishi CD player in my truck but kept the original radio harness by using a reverse Jeep radio harness for my 91 and made a new harness for the Mitsu CD. I drew up a schematic with the 91 radio plug pinouts, functions, and wire colors. If you shoot me a PM with your email addy I'll send it to you.

EDIT:  I'll just post it up instead:

Much appreciated (and filed into the ever-expanding Useful Stuff folder). Looks like your wire colors match up to mine exactly. I'd still like to see if I could get a colors-matching harness just to make my life easier, but your pic helps a ton.

• 1 month later...