Well, fired up the XJ after the install. Have a misfire and it won't throw a code... Onlyinajeep has been ever so kind as to let me borrow a set of injectors to see if replacing them will solve the issue. I got pictures I'll post tonight. going to do another compression test as well to make sure the head work was done right. I have no reason to think that it wasn't. just want to check. 

MJ is still doing great. Heat is working flawlessly in this colder weather. It has a belt squeal after it's been sitting over night in the cold. I know the idler pulley is making noise, but that'll get replaced when the XJ is on the road. new belt wouldn't hurt.

This is a great build!! I love watching people who know what they're doing bring these back to life.

I'm not an expert by any means but I do have some experience in the jeep field. haha. thanks for watching!

Use 99+ Door seals on the MJ to get rid of the wind noise. Thicker, and bigger profile.

Rob

Since I got the XJ on the road, I'm gonna hold off on the door seals. I need to fix the back glass and get a oil pan on it to stop that leak. I'm still considering using lexan for the back glass. 

Use 99+ Door seals on the MJ to get rid of the wind noise. Thicker, and bigger profile.

Rob

Can you buy them new, or just JY them? I need some new seals. 

Junkyard as long as they are in good shape. or buy new, it's your wallet... 

• 1 month later...