Clutch Problems

So my son changed out the Master Slave Cylinder in my 1990 Comanche Base because it was leaking fluid all over the fuse box.  Now the clutch does not work.  I am thinking that he didn't bleed the lines.  I was looking for the bleed screw by the transmission but there was not one.  How else can I bleed the clutch???

No bleed screw? It should be right above the hydraulic clutch line that runs into the back of the bell housing. In the picture below it's just above the curved hard line, middle left looking from the back. This is on a 2wd but 4x4 is the same.

Let me take another look. Whats up with the red box around the 3 bolts? Are you saying it should be in that area? It is a 2wd.

The red box was there for another reason, does not pertain to this post.

You have to load your picture to photobucket or another similar hosting site then link it to this board.

Yep, that looks familiar.  Ok. I was focusing on the left side.  I have ran out of daylight here in Oklahoma but will check it out tomorrow and let you know.  Thanks.  By the way, what number is the bleed screw on that diagram.  Maybe I can just trace is back. 

Yep, that looks familiar.  Ok. I was focusing on the left side.  I have ran out of daylight here in Oklahoma but will check it out tomorrow and let you know.  Thanks.  By the way, what number is the bleed screw on that diagram.  Maybe I can just trace is back.

Assembly #19 in the parts diagram is the slave cylinder. The bleed screw is not serviced as a separate part, so it doesn't have a part number. It's the line coming off the top of the slave cylinder.