92 in Cleveland Ohio $2500

Salvage title.  Who knows what the problem and damage was now after 12 years?  Could be fine, could be a bondo mine.  Bed looks to be loaded with a lot of weight.  No pictures of the inside.  $700 worth of wiring?  Have to wonder why?

Salvage title. Who knows what the problem and damage was now after 12 years? Could be fine, could be a bondo mine. Bed looks to be loaded with a lot of weight. No pictures of the inside. $700 worth of wiring? Have to wonder why?

I agree John , I don't understand $700 of wiring either . I always like when someone says " you won't find a nicer truck then this for the money " like he knows what everyone else has in the state / country .

I just post this up in case someone might want to go look at it .

$700 in wiring could easily be having somebody fix a fuse panel that was damaged by a leaky master cylinder. Labor is expensive.

When I truck was stolen and partially stripped, there was a whole bunch of engine compartment wires cut.  Wound up having the entire engine harness and some of the interior harness replaced with stuff from an XJ.  Parts and labor were close to $400. 

But that was done in Tijuana - labor rate there is much cheaper than $100/hour in San Diego. 

Truck was in TJ on loan to a friend and stolen from his home.  My friend's brother-in-law is a Tijuana cop - truck was recovered in less than 18 hours.  They got one of the 4 men stripping the truck.  That fellow got 7 years!  Can you believe that?

Possibly rear-ended considering the bed doesn't match the cab. Rear frame may or may not be straight. I wouldn't gamble 2500 on that - you can get a straight truck with a clean title for that price still, but probably not for much longer.

And no, craigslist seller, a salvage title and a rattlecanned bed doesn't make your vehicle in "spectacular condition."