boston mass.

comanche-man22

I live near it, I havent checked but I heard it was going to be "not as nice as last week" whatever that means.

That all depends on someones definition of "nice". :D I don't care for really sunny/warm days like most of the population seems to. :( Give me 70* and mostly-cloudy every day of the week. jamminz.gif

Unfortunately, weather.com says it's suppose to rain a lot in the coming days in Boston. :(

idk what its doin up north, but it needs to rain HARDCORE down south.

those damned south ga wildfires are killer, the smoke blows all the way up here (atl area) every mornin, its got to be out of control. air quality is pure $#!T

I know I am a bit late on this one. I moved from Boston to Salem, OR almost 2 years ago and am still happy I did. The weather here is so much better then Boston. Its not as cold and no snow to shovel in the winter. As you have found out by now its been in the 80's recently but not that humid sticky 80's like on the east coast. More a nice sit out and BBQ 80's. Oh yea and the wheeling here is better. 8)

nice in boston is a very general term. New England weather is very tetremental to say the least. Like they say if you don't like the NE weather wait a min.

hey i was in cape cod on the 3rd which was sunday!! it wasnt bad but I'm back home now and i like it here much better!!!!