Collin's MJ-updated 10/5, semi-fresh paint!

you only workin the dark or what :D

those claws are going to look nice on there man :brows:

o and one more thing damn man that thing has changed a bunch :cheers:

Nah man, I work all day and don't have time to take pictures til night :roll:. I think the wider tires will be a nice change on it, when it was red I liked the skinnier tires because it gave it the "tractor look" but now I'm ready for something a bit different. It has changed a bunch and it's not done yet.

I like it, didnt think I would like the texture, but its cool. Need to do inside the doors :D Just do a bedliner in the bed.

Thanks, I really took a lot of time on the header panel so it shows the most texture, I need to give the rest of it a couple more coats to even it out some. I will jamb the actual doors themselves too, I've just been too lazy yet and I don't have them on all that much. That's why I've been holding off on the bed too, I figure it sees so much abrasive stuff I might as well just leave the factory (harder) paint down til I do a liner of some variety.

looks great!

but attack that cab corner rust now before it takes hold even worse...

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah I considered fixing that part of the cab, I'm just not much for body work. That part of the cab corner and the back side of the box already had some really crappy body work done on it at one time. I'm thinking if I get good enough at welding I'll eventually just get some new metal in there rather than puttying it up.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! Keep the thoughts coming.

Remember w i d e r is better :cheers: Image Not Found

that's with the 35x15.5 sx swampers. you may need to work some magic to get it running right for me. :popcorn:

Hey cool Brian you finally got a picture of it. How's the progress coming by the way?

Hey cool Brian you finally got a picture of it. How's the progress coming by the way?

That is a current picture. C-rok steering brace going on this weekend, but I don't have enough time to get it ready for toys for tots.

Brian

Yeah i bet so. I have a set of goodyear mtr's that would look good to. I am wanting to go skinny to try and cut down on width when i do my waggy swap this winter.

Well if Rokhound decides not to trade straight up with me, I will have the swampers up for sale. I'd need to get about $600 for them since I have actually a little over that invested. I've got the 4 seen and then a brand new unmounted spare. I will let you know what happens and I'll try to get a picture of the claws on there tomorrow.