lifts and axel

That totally depends on what type of lift. We need some specifics to give you an accurate answer. Most likely, yes. If you are talking about the RockyRoad SOA 5" Ebay kit, then the answer is a little trickier.

You don't need a lift, just do a spring over. It's 4.5" of lift for free.

While you at it, put a Cherokee Dana 44 back there.

If you find an MJ Dana 44, and keep the Spring under... a lift will work for a Dana 44.

Pretty sure the lift is the spring over.

If you're looking for a kit that's made to change a 35 to spring over axle and you want to use it on a 44, you need to grind out the spring perches they send you so that they fit your larger axle tube diameter, and you'll need different u-bolts because of the diameter.

If it's just an add-a-leaf, it doesn't matter.

Also, the perches are different between the Dana 44 and 35. The rocky road flip kit would simply require too much effort to modify to work on a 44. Rumor had it they were working on a 44 flip kit but I haven't heard anything for months.

Also, the perches are different between the Dana 44 and 35. The rocky road flip kit would simply require too much effort to modify to work on a 44. Rumor had it they were working on a 44 flip kit but I haven't heard anything for months.

did yall know toyota tacoma prerunners (thats the only one i know for sure) run the same style sprign mounts as the RR kit does?

its SUA mounts with flip kits. (has the toy 8")

(2007 tacoma prerunner 4 cyl)