Anybody seen these?

The company that makes Lokka lockers originally made the Aussie locker in Australia of Australian steel for Torgue Masters. Lokka first changed to Chinese metal and then Chinese production. The failure rate skyrocketed. Torque Masters basically fired Lokka and moved Aussie production to the US and uses US steel.

They also refined some of the designs. Lokka sells the 1st gen Aussie design under the Lokka name but it is the cheapened Chinese steel/manufacturing versions. The first Aussie that I used in my KJ was the lokka-built Chinese junker and it shattered. The one in the rear of the MJ is the US built version and it is noticeably smoother/tighter. The ten percent savings of the Chinese lokka versus the US Aussie doesn't seem like a bargain to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted a front locker for the D30 but didn't want to spend another $1500 like I did for the 44 because I don't plan to keep the 30 for too long. I decided to go with Lokka, it took them about a week to process my order and then I got free 2 day shipping from Australia and it's stamped made in Australia. I know nothing of this US/China garbage everyone else is talking about other than what I read on their website. Other than when I broke my front DS I have not had to use my rear locker on any trail. My Lokka locker has worked great! aaa7e5c8c0889d970acabbdab5a6a47a.jpg

I am flad that you like it. Mine worked right up until it broke. The extra $30 I spent on the American-made locker was a no-brainer for me but that is why there are different options out there: personal choice.

I wanted a front locker for the D30 but didn't want to spend another $1500 like I did for the 44 because I don't plan to keep the 30 for too long. I decided to go with Lokka, it took them about a week to process my order and then I got free 2 day shipping from Australia and it's stamped made in Australia. I know nothing of this US/China garbage everyone else is talking about other than what I read on their website. Other than when I broke my front DS I have not had to use my rear locker on any trail. My Lokka locker has worked great! aaa7e5c8c0889d970acabbdab5a6a47a.jpg