$700 89 long bed project

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the color

Thanks!  It was the closest "off the shelf" color I could find to the factory spinnaker blue metallic.  It's summit racing's single stage "bright blue metallic".  Whole gallon kit for like $120 and surprisingly good quality!  It's got a lot more silver to it, but I like it, kinda matches the faded clear coat thing it had going on :)

• 1 month later...

This weekends's progress was new sway bar bushes, New steering stabilizer with moog boot, WJ lower control arms, and a couple new steering joints (the one at the Pittman arm was worn out and making loud popping noises!)

You can see here the difference between v8 WJ and OE lca's. Install note, oblong bushing goes axle side.

• 3 weeks later...

It always amazes me what the price of vehicles are like outside of the rust belt.  That truck would easily sell for almost double what you are asking if it was for sale here.  Good luck selling it, I have a feeling it will be a quick turn around.

I really wish I was close enough to buy that topper off your hands.  I have a feeling trying to freight it here would cost double what I would pay for it though.