Jump to content

Never seen this, cruise control?

Recommended Posts

Working on my buddies MJ today and was baffled at what this was. It looks like cruise control, it has a plunger reaching out to the throttle linkage, but I've never seen a CC on these trucks that look anything like this, they usually have a push rod that wraps around over the valve cover. It's an 89 2.5. There is no control for it in the cab, either. I also thought it could be a sensor that tells where the throttle is, like a TPS, but this box looks a bit complex for just that. 




Also found this at food lion the other day, had Jeep logos all over it. Pretty cool!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...