1990 Eliminator

Old man with MJ

Saw this one a while back,like some expert opinions. Would a 1990 be an HO, Dana 44 limited -slip with 3.07ratio, Eliminators were not 4X4 until 1991 which was their last year of production? It does have a metal topper,draw-tite receiver hitch and  pretty good paint asking price $4500!

Thanks

3.07 only if it was a 5spd. 3.54 if auto. IIRC The D44 was not standard on the Eliminator. I would verify the D44 and its originality in that truck. Although available in the SWB the 44s are more often seen in the LWB from my observations. I don't think it was available with the 5-spd as that tranny was not part of the towing group that got you a D44 and the ton versions were all LWB. Just from looking at packages I don't see were a SWB 5-spd D44 would fit. 

For all intents and purposes the Eliminator package was just an appearance package like almost all of the Jeep's packages prior to the Rubicon. It had no more horsepower or torque than any other Comanche of the year and no special gear ratios. The same performance could be had in any of the 2wd SWB MJ's. If you ever get to run the butt off of a 2wd SWB HO Comanche it can be pretty fun.