Paint turned out nice. The black interior is pretty rare. Finding seats in good condition is even harder. The plastic pieces pop up every now and then. Most are hoarded by members here though. I have 2 black interiors minus the dash and seats though.

I've spent a couple months looking for interiors myself and you'll be hard pressed to find anything online short of minor trim and hardware pieces. For the seats you could probably take them to a good upholstery shop near you and they may be able to match the fabric fairly closely. It's worth a shot anyhow, not many other options that I have come across unfortunately.

I've spent a couple months looking for interiors myself and you'll be hard pressed to find anything online short of minor trim and hardware pieces. For the seats you could probably take them to a good upholstery shop near you and they may be able to match the fabric fairly closely. It's worth a shot anyhow, not many other options that I have come across unfortunately.

Yeah I am leaning towards this. Definitely not the cheapest option, but I'll see what I can find.

Updates soon!