Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'paint job'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Comanche Club Forums
    • Comanche of the Month (MJOTM)
    • The Pub
    • MJ Tech: Modification and Repairs
    • MJ Hardcore Tech: Epic Journeys to Greatness
    • the Street Comanches
    • MJ Tech: DIY Projects and Write-Ups
    • Member Projects: Your Comanches
    • Member Projects: Other Cool Stuff
    • Comanche Registry
    • Adventure Planning / Regional Groups
    • Classifieds
    • Forum Issues, Ideas, Testing

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. I haven't had a build thread for a few years so I guess its time to start a new one. New on the forum but by no means new to the Jeep community. My most recent builds: Project Poughkeepsie (SOLD) - https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/project-poughkeepsie-2001-anniversary-edition-build-thread-3527642/ Project Daily Driver (290k miles and still kicking) - https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/another-daily-driver-xj-build-98-classic-1375527/ I've been overseas for the last year and have been planning a Comanche build. First things first
  2. So I sunk it... You can check it out in my background picture if you'd like. After going through all the mechanical issues we decided to do a little more. Started with a paint job on the body/bed and replaced a couple frame pieces. That led to removing and replacing all the carpet and roofing as well as putting in a new bench. New visors too! After that we replaced the radio and threw in four new speakers. Let me know if you guys want pictures of the interior and bed. Also I just made an account with you guys and I must say that it's a very awesome and helpful club. Glad to be a part of it!
  3. It has been a long time coming friends. Here is a little background on this project... I drove to Alabama from Georgia to tow this beast home after looking for a long time. Got it for $900 in working condition with some "minor" fixes necessary. I guess "minor" is somewhat subjective, but here is a list of what I got, what was wrong with it, what I've done to fix it so far and what I'm planning on doing. Keep in mind that this is still in progress. I will keep you guys updated as it comes together with tons of pictures and probably some videos. I'm big on videos... Anyway, here's the beast
×
×
  • Create New...