FAQ? Should I write one?

DirtyComanche

• 5 months later...

I decided I'll expend some time on this if it is really what people want to see.

I need feedback.

Is this what you want to see? Or what you think a noobie wants to see? Should I condense it more, or leave the answers as lengthy as they are? Anything I should add? Should I really offer some insight into more complicated suspension setups? Should I offer simple advice about dropping/lowering (although, I'm sadly lacking when it comes to this)?

I did re-organize it so at least it is broken down into a semblence of sections.

if you make it a sticky no one will read it. You almost have to do one just to keep the same pathetic questions from coming up like they do on Naxja and JF Or JU. what lift brand is better... at least we havent lowered our standards to that poo poo yet. If you need some help I will be more then willing to lend it

• 10 months later...

Really cool, thanks!

I'm mostly here researching Comanches, I've found one or two but haven't found just the perfect one yet. However it's really cool to have one place to read about common problems and fixes, along with some swappage info, as even the most "perfect' MJ still needs some tweaks!