Deleting Load Sensing Valve

I am getting conflicting answers while searching this subject. Can I simply delete it from the system and plug the emergency diversion line or must I use the XJ distribution block? Either doesn't matter to me I have a parts cherokee out back. Just looking for the simplest reliable work around. Thanks.

I just did this last weekend. 

Remove load sensing valve. 

Plug the lowest and most forward fitting on the distribution block under the hood.

Have someone depress the brake pedal slightly while you observe the 2 lines removed from the load sensing valve.

The one that oozes brake fluid needs the fitting changed so it will thread into the rubber brake hose going to the axle. 

Plug the lowest and most forward fitting on the distribution block under the hood.

Have someone depress the brake pedal slightly while you observe the 2 lines removed from the load sensing valve.

The one that oozes brake fluid needs the fitting changed so it will thread into the rubber brake hose going to the axle. 

What size plug did  you use?

Awesome, also curious on what sizes of plugs and adapters to get to the rubber hose you used. And have you experienced any negative braking (locking up etc)?

Awesome, also curious on what sizes of plugs and adapters to get to the rubber hose you used. And have you experienced any negative braking (locking up etc)?

Absolutely NO negative effects. Only positive.